The largest PDF generation and manipulation software/toolkit in the world
Our PDF toolkit offers you one of the best-documented and most versatile PDF engines in the world (written in Java and .NET), which allows you to not only integrate PDF functionalities into your workflow but also in your applications, processes, or products.
- iText DITO
- iText DITO simplifies the process of creating multiple data-driven templates.
- iText 7 Core
- Want to generate and manipulate your PDFs with an open-source (AGPL) or commercially licensed PDF library and SDK? Get started with iText 7 today!
- iText pdfOCR offers Optical Character Recognition functionality to convert your scanned documents, PDFs, and images into a fully searchable PDF/A-3u compliant format making it possible to access and process the text they contain.
- Easily convert HTML and CSS into PDF documents, use pdfHTML for out-of-the-box solutions.
- pdfRender is an iText 7 Core add-on that allows you to generate images from PDFs, effectively converting a PDF to an image so you can create PDF file renders for your displaying needs, or to ensure compatibility with archival and legacy workflow requirements.
- An iText 7 add-on to securely redact data from PDF documents.
- To program dynamic PDFs for iText 7, needs an iText commercial license.
- pdfCalligraph, an iText 7 add-on, allows you to unlock advanced workflow features in PDF typography.
- pdf2Data is an iText 7 add-on that allows you to easily extract data from PDF documents. It offers a framework to recognize data inside PDF documents, based on selection rules that you define in a template.
- Get a crystal-clear view of how your PDF is constructed and inspect the PDF syntax.
- IText 7 Suite
- A full PDF functionality and software development platform in Java & .NET, to integrate PDF functionalities within your applications, processes, and products. iText 7 Community handles PDFs with this open-source licensed PDF library and SDK can be used only with the AGPL license.
- IText 5
- iText 5 Core has been EOL and is no longer developed. Switch your project to iText 7, integrating the latest developments.
- XML Worker
- Convert XHTML content to PDF, used with iText 5 (an EOL product). Use pdfHTML for iText 7, the latest HTML to PDF conversion tool.
- XFA Worker
- Program dynamic PDFs, used with iText 5 Core (EOL product). Use pdfXFA for iText 7 as the next generation.